A case of decolorizing agent treatment for wastewater from a printing carton factory
The printing wastewater of the carton factory is difficult to treat because the printing wastewater has high chroma, deep color, high water turbidity and high COD content. These factors also increase the difficulty and cost of wastewater treatment. Due to the difficulty of wastewater treatment, there are certain technical requirements for water treatment. Decolorants are water treatment chemicals that can meet this requirement.
The process of carton factory wastewater decolorizer treatment of printing wastewater in carton factory:
Perform the beaker test operation first:
1. Take 100M waste water from the carton factory and place it in a glass beaker.
2. Add a certain amount of Beijingshi decoloring agent to the waste water beaker, and then stir it evenly.
Note: (In this link, adjusting the pH value of wastewater is very important. It is not only related to the stability of the entire process of wastewater pretreatment, but also can achieve better treatment effects, ensure that the water quality meets the discharge standards, and save the use of decolorizers. Reduce the cost of printing wastewater treatment.)
3. Let it stand for tens of seconds, there will be cotton-like flocs visible to the naked eye.
4. Let it stand for 1 minute, and the sewage treatment will achieve the effect of mud-water separation.
5. At this time, the upper part of the supernatant is treated clean water, and the lower part is the sedimentation of sludge impurities.